Contact Us: Contact Our Reps All Over The World
Emergency Contact

Family members or advisors who need to report a true student emergency abroad should contact the Butler University Police Department at 317-940-9396. The police will alert the IFSA-Butler staff member on duty.

If a student needs to report an emergency while abroad, he or she should contact the IFSA-Butler resident office. Our resident staff distribute emergency contact details during orientation.

Institute for Study Abroad, Alliance For Global Education and MORE CULTURE. LESS SHOCK. are registered marks of the Institute for Study Abroad, Inc.